Wednesday 26 September 2012

Neilston Quarry 21st September 2012

I was contacted by friends that asked if I would go along to Neilston Quarry for an evenings climbing. I accepted their invite and met them around 6pm. It was a little chilly so I wasted no time in getting ready and starting to climb.

Caroline on Intrusion Line VD, Neilston Quarry. 21/09/2012 (Photo: A J Thorley)

Neilston Quarry is a little climbing venue just out side Glasgow that I been visiting for some time time now. I have a circuit of climbs that I know well and if repeated numerous times give a good work out.


Caroline on Willies Route S**, Neilston Quarry. 21/09/2012 (Photo: A J Thorley)

We managed three climbs before darkness fell. But even once darkness was upon us we continued to climb until around 9.30pm. This was Caroline's 1st experience of climbing in the dark and Caroline thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Me on Grassy Crack S, Neilston Quarry. 21/09/2012 (Photo: A J Thorley)

No comments:

Post a Comment