Friday 18 January 2013

Time to make some changes

To all that have been following my blog you may have noticed over the last month that I stopped posting blogs. This has mainly been due to me sustaining a minor injury to my upper thigh, although nothing serious it has rendered me unable to go out into the wilds of Scotland and either walk or climb. I have now almost recovered and hope to start blogging again very soon.

Some of you that have been following my blog may have also noticed some changes to the layout of my blog and you may have also noticed that the photographs are now copyrighted.

I am also changing the name of my blog to A J Thorley Mountaineering to those of you that have been following my blog the new web address is http://ajtmountaineering.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment